Please fill out the attached form, sign and send with all required documents to admission coordinator, Ms. Adi Rawlings: email@example.com not later than 31.8.22.
The option of applying for need-based scholarships for academic year 2022-3 automatically opens for registered JAMD students only. If you have not yet completed the registration process, please do so. For further details please contact Ms. Adi Rawlings: firstname.lastname@example.org
, or Tuition Fee Department: Ms. Rina Inka (email@example.com
) or Ms. Rima Leibowitz (firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered only if they are complete, including all required documents, and are submitted before the published deadline
- Need-based scholarships are granted in the form of refunds of the tuition fee. JAMD does not grant scholarships to cover living expenses.
- Students whose studies are financed by any external body are not eligible for need-based support.
- A new application must be submitted for each year. A student who received a need-based scholarship in a previous year is not automatically eligible for another year.
- Students who receive merit-based scholarships from JAMD cannot apply to a need-based scholarship.
- Any support granted by any other source must be declared. Failing to meet this condition may result in cancellation of the scholarship.
- When applications are approved, the refund is contingent upon fulfilling the conditions of the donor/fund (participation in ceremony/performance/letter of thanks, etc.).
For Further information:
contact email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org