The Office of the Dean of Students is responsible for a system designed to assist in the welfare of students at the Academy. The job of the Office is to provide a response to students’ needs and create the conditions that will enable each and every one of you to realize your academic potential. The Office staff are ready to help in solving personal, social and economic problems affecting your lives as students, in coordination with the academic and administrative units in our institution. The Dean of Students Office provides support on various subjects, such as learning disabilities, psychological services, students from outlying areas and from minorities. Through us you can reach several units who are ready to help you cope with your studies and the tasks to be completed as the year starts.
Do not hesitate to contact us for help:
Dean of Students: Ms. Revital Hachamoff
It is possible to arrange a meeting by email to email@example.com, or by telephone 052-6424846 (do not leave voice mail, only SMS).
The Social Involvement Unit
- A range of activities in the community in the fields of music and dance: working with children, youth at risk, youth with impaired vision, the elderly, and more. The activities take place at various Jerusalem locations and all over the country. For further details
- Up to 4 academic credits are awarded for activity through the Unit.
- Scholarships of NIS 2500-7500 are available for social involvement.
To register for activity in the coming academic year, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team at the Unit are ready to start the year with amazing projects, both new and old. Contact Lilach Krakower, head of the Unit, on email@example.com.
- Psychological counselling services – help in times of crisis, fear of exams, personal issues. For further details
- Support Center for students with learning disabilities, attention disorders, and access difficulties. For further details
- Prevention of sexual harassment – responsible: Dr. Bella Bruber, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students’ Union: For further details - email@example.com